»

Thursday, October 8, 2009

On the weekend of the 4th of July, Al and I loaded up and headed to Escondido, California. Of course it was for a tractor but the view was amazing!



This was the most beautiful purple tree, my picture doesn't do it justice.


Come to find out these random orange things are Palm Tree seeds. I tried really hard to get Al to buy me a Palm Tree but he seems to think that it wouldn't survive here!




Nope, this isn't the one we came for...


Not this one either...





Ah, there is our beautiful new baby!!!






And this little guy was the cutest thing I had ever seen. If Al could have distracted them long enough, I could have put it in my purse and taken it home with me.


The drive home was long and hot. We had to stop to let the truck cool off and this was the only sign of life out there! 105 is a little too hot for me!


We did stop to enjoy one of the rides Al built back in the day. We both agreed it was much faster this time! I am sure this has nothing to do with age...


And only one flat tire, he is pretty handy to have around!!!


Just outside of Cedar City, this little puppy wanted to come home with us.


We decided to stop at Cove Fort on our way home. We have been past it so many times but never took the time to visit. It was definately worth it!






















THE HOMECOMING!
What more can I say...



The boys had to break out the "heavy equipment" for this job!






Home Sweet Home